2014 District IV Annual Meeting Set to Rock in Cleveland: November 5-7
The Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Pharmacy and the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy announce the 2014 District IV NABP/AACP meeting to be held on November 5-7, 2014 in Cleveland, OH. The Program Planning Committee has been working to assemble an outstanding program of topics and discussion leaders. The program theme is: Value & Accountability in Healthcare and will feature such topics as:
- Drug Shortages, Pharmaceutical Compounding & Product Quality
- Performance Measures in Healthcare Delivery – led by David Longworth, MD, Chair of the Cleveland Clinic Medicine Institute
- An Update on Pharmacist Provider Status
- Licensing of Pharmacy Technicians
- Utilizing Experiential Students for the Provision of Care: Pros & Cons
In addition, representatives from the 21 District Colleges of Pharmacy will have exclusive time to discuss proposed accreditation standard revisions while the Board of Pharmacy members will focus on resolutions to present at the 2015 NABP Annual Meeting.
Wednesday evening promises a special event at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Registration for the meeting is NOW OPEN. Please Click Here to Register Now.
The venue for the meeting is the beautiful and conveniently located InterContinental Hotel on the campus of the Cleveland Clinic in downtown Cleveland. Reservations now available! Click Here.