2018 NABP/AACP Annual Meeting – A Great Success!
Ferris State University College of Pharmacy in partnership with the State of Michigan Board of Pharmacy hosted the 85th Annual Meeting of District IV NABP/AACP entitled:
Enhancing Public Health through Innovative Education & Practice.
Topics for the conference included:
- Entrustable Professional Activities
- Interprofessional Education, Supervision & Competency Certification
- Pharmacogenomics in Pharmacy Practice
- Technician Certification & Expanding Responsibilities
- Leadership development
Over 100 attendees participated in the 2017 District IV NABP/AACP Annual Meeting held in Toledo OH. Topics included:
- Neurobiology of Substance Abuse Disorders.
- Opiate Abuse: Science equals Solutions
- The issues and challenges in developing a medical marijuana program in Ohio.
2017 Meeting Presentations are available by clicking here.